Heat / Air Conditioning Services in Volusia and Flagler Counties From Palm Coast to Edgewater and Ormond Beach to Deland
Since 1976, Total Comfort has provided a wide variety of products and services that will keep you comfortable indoors while simultaneously maintaining good air quality in your home or business.
Our professional technicians provide a wide range of services for your home or business that include everything from installing a new HVAC system in your new home or business to providing preventive maintenance to avoid costly repairs.
See our products and services below.
Total Comfort's Heat and Air Division is available from Monday - Saturday 8am -5pm. When you call outside of our service hours, a live person takes your call 24 hours a day. Our manager on call has access to a whole team to respond to your needs including sales and emergency situations.
We serve Volusia and Flagler County including Ormond Beach, Flagler, Palm Coast, Bunnell, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona, Ponce Inlet, Deltona, Deland, Holly Hill, Edgewater, Port Orange and New Smyrna Beach.
We know life is hectic and your time is valuable which is why our professional technicians honor your scheduled appointment time.
Total Comfort uses top-quality energy-efficient products that are safe for the environment and will save you money over the life of your equipment.
Total Comfort uses quality products to help you:
- Clean the dust, dirt, pollen and molds from your air and keep it allergen free with one of our top-of-the-line air cleaners.
- Control your indoor temperature and humidity with features like auto settings for daily or vacation use, reset filter reminders and energy-efficiency displays in our programmable thermostats.
- Divide your home into comfort zones that best fit the layout of your house with one of zoning products.
- Stay cool and save money on your heating and cooling costs with Puron, the first environmentally-safe refrigerant.
- Use your pool year-round with a pool pumps to fit the size and demands of your pool with one of our pool heat pumps.
Total Comfort's NATE-certified technicians have clean drug and background checks and wear booties while working inside your home or business.
Total Comfort service professionals help you:
- Keep your home allergen-free and detect expensive leaks by allowing us to provide you with comprehensive duct cleaning.
- Become a preferred customer and save money and energy while your heat & air conditioning receive preventive care with our energy savings agreement.
- Let us provide a comprehesive check up to ensure your system is safe and functioning before major repairs are needed. See a sample of our safety and tune-up checklist.